HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 135 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

saw this on another forum

IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

Could have done with an Ariston flue kit
Then..
He's not got a gradual fall from boiler housing.
All condense must be weeping from flu outlet spigot

upload_2017-8-23_23-0-34.jpeg

Gravity solar pre-heat to cylinder feed cistern (lid removed for clarity). (No vent as such from solar, but very small low-power design, so no risk of boiling). Vent from DHW cylinder is 1/2" copper into side of cistern. Draw-off to cylinder is from the bottom (coldest part) of pre-warmed feed cistern. Ballcock is on far side so literally impossible to get access to replace washer. Plastic CWSC hung on wires through ceiling from scaffold poles above ceiling. Improvised overflow hopper made from washing-up bottle. This photo doesn't do the installation justice, but it's a start.

Last edited:
Just spotted this

Rate my work @rpm

IMG_3007.PNG

Guess the fact that you directed the photo my way means it is to do with macerators therefore I see six (?) individual discharge pipes where one would do. Unless there are other reasons that can`t be seen of course. :rolleyes:

6 mas yes

:D

IMG_3088.jpg

Well, it's only the dry part of the stack. But why?! Agreed: probably DIY.

Who needs plumbers costing 300-400 when I can do it myself for a 100

:D

It's not that bad only took me an hour and yes I ran out of lagging

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you, I’ll do just that. Much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Yes you should be able to cut them off in...
Replies
Views
Back