Have you worked for anybody famous/well known ? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Centralheatking
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 484
  • Tags
    None

Discuss Have you worked for anybody famous/well known ? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

We could all vote on this - say, on Sunday night/Monday am - any more famous customers ?

There is a virtual pint in this OR/AND some (2x large) Cornish Pasty Company vouchers which we got
due to a bad experience at a (mOTO) service station M1 northbound the other day after the
archery comp at Lords . Big George burnt his mouth ! tryin 2 eat 2 at the same time - bottle of Doom
Bar cooled him down tho

centralheatking

What about people like Ian Huntley the fffffiiinnnnn xxxx. Xxxx. Xxxx. Xx x. X xx. Xxxxx do they count cos I've done Wakefield nick lol

I did work for a minor celebrity (as they put it) over in Dunfermline. Apparently her hubby was in "Balamory"... at least I think that was what she said! I just nodded and said oh yeah, good shooting up that way..

I worked for the most of RBS executives in their homes when I was employed, some of them were utter shermans, others were really down to earth. I tend to find the ones with real money are nice, the ones who want to get more are the "pancake flippers"..

What about people like Ian Huntley the fffffiiinnnnn xxxx. Xxxx. Xxxx. Xx x. X xx. Xxxxx do they count cos I've done Wakefield nick lol

Is that where they keep Huntley these days?

A hundred grand a year it costs the tax payer to keep him alive.

Anybody else want to pitch for the 2x (Large) Cornish Company Company
vouchers ...........or anyone wants to vote even 4 themselves !

Winner announced 5.00am Tuesday gmt + 1

centralheatking

Worked for the bloke who owned polypipe.
I went to fix his fridge the bloody thing was bigger than my kitchen, no joke

sir francis chichester ,milligan, sykes tina turner ,one of the nolans(not sure which one but huge earthas) ,gareth hunts son and a couple of x fm djs whose names escape me
years ago we worked in the flat that hayley mills had lived in she left shed loads of gear we had her old food mixer for years

Looks like you get the virtual pint - despite bein a late comer to the game - do want the nasty pasty vouchers also ?
sir francis chichester ,milligan, sykes tina turner ,one of the nolans(not sure which one but huge earthas) ,gareth hunts son and a couple of x fm djs whose names escape me
years ago we worked in the flat that hayley mills had lived in she left shed loads of gear we had her old food mixer for years

Fair play to you bod,

I was offered a major job in Mountjoy and Portlaoise prisons, while the court house job was in progress, no price same pay rates which when multiplied over 30 employees was a lot of money, anyway went up to the nearest one with the engineer to go over the work, I made it inside the first set of gates when I heard them close behind me and the key turn I turned around said to the warder open up again LOL

Even though I knew I could do that at anytime unlike the "residents" I couldn't get past the mental block of locked doors and someone else holding the keys.

Tell you one thing those doors banging behind you will keep you honest :)

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
The Dab Evost2 is a 7M pump so should be man...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Riley, no i completed this job a while back...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back