Heated Towel Rail Sizes | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heated Towel Rail Sizes in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I have just redecorated my bathroom and am looking to buy a new towel rail which is 400w x 600h.

I have just realised that the pipe centres are 375mm apart, and it looks like the standard for this sized towel rail is 350mm.

Does anyone know where I can get a 400x600 towel rail with pipe centres of 375mm?

I appreciate any help and support.

Kind regards

Attachments

• 9E0C145E-8EE4-46B2-ACEE-36B2473E2F36.jpeg
    9E0C145E-8EE4-46B2-ACEE-36B2473E2F36.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 40

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I do not believe that the end cap doesn't come...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Chris this was really helpful :)
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
I would say it sounds like a relay noise so...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good job buddy 👍🏼
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, Winter has come and finally I have a...
2 3
Replies
Views
Back