Heating engineer to troubleshoot wet UFH instlattion - Putney SW15 | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heating engineer to troubleshoot wet UFH instlattion - Putney SW15 in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

irwi1108

The UFH installation at my house has not been right since I bought the place a year ago.

System mechanically fine - flow temps all OK, no air, holds pressure, etc but with the UFH zone on at the programmer, my boiler is cycling and using gas even when there is no call from the stats. This makes the UFH too expensive to run as it should (ie active 24/7 maintaining a set back temp when I am not in the house).

I suspect the electrical installation is at fault. The boiler is fine when just heating zone 2 (upstairs rads) is active.

S plan configuration. Heatmiser stats and UF1 wiring centre. Horstmann 3 zone programmer and Worcester Bosch 30CDi system boiler.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
Hi All Looking at having controls replaced /...
Replies
Views
Thermostat changed... With the new one, it...
Replies
Views
well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Behind the control panel the cylinder unit...
Replies
Views
Back