Hello guys! | The Welcome Wagon :) | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Calmax Ent. LTD
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 3K

Discuss Hello guys! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at the moment you are employed by a company ! But want to start your own Plumbing Co, Cant you start by sub-contracting to your currant employer, How meny men are you going to employ in your team ? quite a lot of expense involved in starting a new Co, opening trade accounts can be difficult for a new Co Proberly more so when Ltd,

Yeah you got right. I have 6 guys in my team, with me and my friend so 8. I can do that, but like I said, more options much better.

You are going to find it extremely difficult to find work for 8 People, and reading your other post only 10 years experience between you

So you can understand properly! At the moment I am working for other company as supervisor with my team. Price work. I just opened the company, and I have a lot of contacts here, but more options much better! We have all the qualifications needed! We are 2 owners, I am 20, the other one 26. You would be surprised to see the quality of the jobs done by me. One of them being Olimpic Stadium in Stratford.

i am surprised that you aim to run a team of 8 with 2 years UK experience behind you, I would doubt most big firms would be overly interested, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

We haven't had many of those training provider...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I...
Replies
Views
A
Small family business based in Kent, looking...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Assuming you're in the UK, you need Building...
Replies
Views
Back