hello | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchie79

Gas Engineer
hello all I am paul,

I had typed out a very long, detailed and obviously hilarious introduction.

I hit send and my page had timed out and it asked me to log in and my "ta da " my hours of hard work was gone!!!! aaaagggggghhhhhhhh

I hate computers

So you are getting this:

My name is paul
I live in Belfast
I do 2 gas conversions a week mostly from oil
I use worcester and vaillant
I hate Ferroli's
. . . . . . and computers
agaggggggghhhhhhhhh

going for a beer now to ease my frustration:tt1:

I got the left hand side reference and thought I'm sure that track's about ganj.

I read on down and yet again I'm reminded I'm surrounded by other former delinquents.......

I got the left hand side reference and thought I'm sure that track's about ganj.

I read on down and yet again I'm reminded I'm surrounded by other former delinquents.......

Still a delinquent at heart, but have to act all growed up now... Booo! :(

Welcome dutchie. Fill your boots and have a good time.

thanks everyone

so to get into the GSR Private Forum (where all the dirt is dished I'm sure!!!) do I just send a PM to one of the moderators??

how do you know when how many posts I have made?

thanks everyone

so to get into the GSR Private Forum (where all the dirt is dished I'm sure!!!) do I just send a PM to one of the moderators??

how do you know when how many posts I have made?

Tells you in the side panel where your details are...you've made 11. Think its over 10 for the GSR forum :)

Dia duit a dutchie,
Na be ag caint as GAS ar na open forum, Dearfaidh Croppie "dun do bheal no bhrisidh me do bheal!"

Been years since I did Irish in school so we need an Irishman to see what that actually translates to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
Baxi duo-tec with a 7yr guarantee.
Replies
Views
G
~Job 38.11
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
if the boiler can be proved to have never been...
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Re: Should a PLUMBER ever have to get involved...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back