Help to marry up a cylinder and boiler. | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help to marry up a cylinder and boiler. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant choice hoteldave! I think you should buy a B&Q last in the line offer Cheep as Chips special!!!! (said with tongue placed firmly in cheek)

What a miserable shower of, I was only looking for somebody to suggest a good combination of Boiler and tank. I was only supplying the boiler and tank, my plumber would supply everything else and charge accordingly. As for some of you saying that you come back for problems at your own expense, as if, majority of you take your money and run.!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was only supplying the boiler and tank
And when something goes wrong with your boiler or tank the installer will be perfectly entitled to say, "You provided it, so it's not my responsibility. You will have to sort it out or pay me to sort it out"

And when something goes wrong with your boiler or tank the installer will be perfectly entitled to say, "You provided it, so it's not my responsibility. You will have to sort it out or pay me to sort it out"I was only supplying the boiler and tank

And when something goes wrong with your boiler or tank the installer will be perfectly entitled to say, "You provided it, so it's not my responsibility. You will have to sort it out or pay me to sort it out"

I think he can have the monthly prize, good contender for the annual title as well.

What a miserable shower of B******s, I was only looking for somebody to suggest a good combination of Boiler and tank. I was only supplying the boiler and tank, my plumber would supply everything else and charge accordingly. As for some of you saying that you come back for problems at your own expense, as if, majority of you take your money and run.!
What a miserable shower of B******s, I was only looking for somebody to suggest a good combination of Boiler and tank. I was only supplying the boiler and tank, my plumber would supply everything else and charge accordingly. As for some of you saying that you come back for problems at your own expense, as if, majority of you take your money and run.!

Would you not be miserable if people where trying to do your job for you. You would have been laughed at down the phone if you rang one of the big boys like BG etc and offered this sort of deal to them. What makes you think "one man bands" would be any different.

What a miserable shower of, I was only looking for somebody to suggest a good combination of Boiler and tank. I was only supplying the boiler and tank, my plumber would supply everything else and charge accordingly. As for some of you saying that you come back for problems at your own expense, as if, majority of you take your money and run.!

haha you were going to get pelters ALL DAY LONG for your post (and so you should) why dont you pay your plumber to design your system properly for you, or would you happily pay an invoice for one of us to design the system for you, or if you take dodgy advice from here (HEAVEN FORBID WE WOULD SET YOU UP) will you pay your plumber day work rate while you sort it out,

The name is a dead give away every hotel owner ive ever met have one trait in common, meanness they skin a dogs doo doo if they thought there was a penny in it

I think he might even be better than mr underfloor heating lol and that says a lot
Muppet

I think he might even be better than mr underfloor heating lol and that says a lot
Muppet

Direct me to that thread plz! Have had so much fun with this one!!:D

haha you were going to get pelters ALL DAY LONG for your post (and so you should) why dont you pay your plumber to design your system properly for you, or would you happily pay an invoice for one of us to design the system for you, or if you take dodgy advice from here (HEAVEN FORBID WE WOULD SET YOU UP) will you pay your plumber day work rate while you sort it out,
omg, this has all made my day!!!

Last edited:
I walked from this thread as soon as I was halfway through the first post (and offered a quote high enough not to be bothered again) ...

that would be a bit of an awkward wedding, a boiler and a cylinder, who would be the best man ?? the pump ? and who would be the bridesmade ? the expansion vessel for her seductive curves ?:p

lol joking aside, I'm away to the doctor to tell him I'm going to subscribe my own drugs now as I know whats best for my body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
You should be able to pull a bit more out eg...
Replies
Views
I think a lot of us suspect your cylinder is...
Replies
Views
C
If you haven't done so already, try 'fishing'...
Replies
Views
One thing I might add. We too are in a similar...
Replies
Views
Back