Help with fan coils. Bit off topic (but there isnt a renewables thread) | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help with fan coils. Bit off topic (but there isnt a renewables thread) in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renewable M

Maybe someone can help with this one.

I need about 70 fan coils, for low temp heating from a bank of air source heat pumps. Theres about 40 wall mounted and the rest are ceiling units. Wall units 1.2kw and the others 2.5kw (ish)

They need to heat and cool (from the heat pumps).

The issue is, I've just had one mad man try to sell me 70 'suitable' units with 70 remote controls (!!!!!!!!!!!). Can you imagine handing the client a box with 70 remotes in it.....:eek:

They are for a care home so cant have controls on them or switches etc

Cant find any that can be wired back to a panel and switched from heating to fan only (for cooling).

Any idea who I can try?????????

thanks

Try 'biddle units' i installed 30 un its in a nursery and they were all controlled from a mian board in the boiler house via a bms system!

try Ability projects, they are fairly inovative in design and im sure could point you in the right direction if they dont have a suited product, you can call them direct on 01202 85144
good luck in your search
and i hope this is of some use to you

Great, thank you for the pointers.

Its not my install, we're supplying the four heat pumps, I'm just helping the installer we've given the job to, in finding the right kit.

cheers

dont bother with the remote controls, get a panel company like nobbs and jones to build you a purpose built panel to your specs, it can then include outside sensors, room sensors, room optimizers and in built fan speeds to suit every room. wont be cheap but will be effiecent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

That’s why I think they’ve done it the wrong...
2 3
Replies
Views
It can be done with the installation of a heat...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your advice Shaun. I am just out of...
Replies
Views
Update for you... removed the actuator from...
Replies
Views
yes , the meter for the immersion heater. Not...
Replies
Views
Back