Hilti SDS drill or Bosch? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hilti SDS drill or Bosch? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know....but I like the idea of getting extra goodies in store.

If they were open now I'd go (sat afternoon).

Hitachi no good ??
I have a 36v cordless - can knock a house down.

As I had previously said Phil, I have the above Hilti drill. I can't really comment on it because I don't really use it. I have an old AEG sds drill that does light jobs well and I keep it going.
Although I have Hilti tools and love them, I would say with a mains powered drill you are not tied to one brand because of batteries, so consider saving money and look at the cheaper professional brands, like Blue Bosch.
But Hilti can work out on a deal and with extra free items, very decent price.

I've got friends in Germany using over 12 years the same hilti machine it's by far better ... More expensive but after 12 years same machine / you can't get cheaper machine with high quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

My LXT stuff takes a hammering and hasn't...
Replies
Views
M
Mmm, my girl has a powertool, battery operated...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
Back