Honeywell cm901/907 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Honeywell cm901/907 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone fit these or the RF models?
I have only installed one but wasn't very impressed with the slider for selecting the function, it felt very flimsy and didn't give a positive click into place.
Did I have a dodgy one or are they all like that?

I have only installed one but wasn't very impressed with the slider for selecting the function, it felt very flimsy and didn't give a positive click into place.
Considering how infrequently the slider needs to be moved, does it really matter?

Had a fair few problems with them in the past. The HA I was working for had them installed on every new boiler after 12-18 months I was replacing them all for cheap Siemens ones.

Shame because I always used to rate Honeywell as being the best for controls, now I only fit Drayton controls.

Couple of years back I tried the Centrebrand controller, caused me loads of call backs.

Honeywell are not the company they were, I still see 20 year old programmers working well.

The rf one only been out about 3 months? But Honeywell on slippery slope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sounds more like the heating zone valve isn’t...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Its a very ingenious but devilishly cunning...
Replies
Views
We can only comment on the description you've...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
Back