How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How can I clean my main toilet waste sewer pipe? Want to check its clean in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was studying plumbing!
Still not sure where the lid of the outside main toilet waste pipe would be! Or what it looks like!

Still not sure where the lid of the outside main toilet waste pipe would be! Or what it looks like!
It's in the loft.

Bex leave the lid alone. If it ever blocks you will know about it. Then get the landlord to sort it. It's why you pay rent!

Now I've had time to think about it yes, this will cause a huge problem. Call the landlord and tell them you need DynoRod right away, better safe than sorry.
Oh no!
Really! !

Can I look in the toilet waste pipe outside to check first!
I can't afford this!
Oh no

I can't im over worrying!

How long would It take for a block to form? It has been 5 days and the toilets have been used and flushed many times.
Not a problem yet..

Where are you in the country, if your near me I will give man hole recognition training... If it was four filters instead of three then you would of had massive problems. Did you know they expand upto 36x?

Where are you in the country, if your near me I will give man hole recognition training... If it was four filters instead of three then you would of had massive problems. Did you know they expand upto 36x?
It was three!

I can't seem to find the soil waste toilet pipe outside.
I am very worried

Three! Take some photos of your garden and we will see if we can spot them. Tell us a bit more...

bex there is nothing to be worried about. the filters will not block your soil pipe or your toilet. certain members are winding you up!

you have been told 3 filters arnt gonna make a difference.
maybe if they joined themselves together end on end, swelled up really big, got stuck on a dodgy bit of pipe and then had babies, whose babies then had really fat triplets you would have a problem. you must be winding us up.
get a mug. put some filters in it, fill with water, leave for 2 days to swell. turn mug upside down, if filters have grown to size of mug then you may have a problem.
or are they your tampons ?
seriously. let it go.

This is a joke guys, do you seriously think someone is worried that they have flushed a few filters ? rofl here

Please dont wind me up! I am having difficulty trying to determine what is a wind up and what is not.

I am very worried. This has been in my mind for 5 days now.
I just want to know what I can do myself to clear my main toilet soil line towards the sewer!

Just spoke to our local council and the police, apparently there is a maximum fine of £50000 or 5 years in prison. I just hope you have a good lawyer. Good luck bex, was nice knowing you.

I'm not joking atall.
I am very worried!

Im not worried the actual filters have blocked my soil pipe. I am worried about them catching onto things in my waste toilet pipe outside and causing an obstruction!

If this is a wind up then well done, it got the attention you wanted.
If this is not a wind up then I would be more worried about worrying about something so trivial - If 3 *** ends end up blocking your soil pipe I will come and clear it myself free of charge...

Hold tight there's a plumber on the way.

He'll be wearing a white coat and carrying a straight jacket and will probably claim to be a doctor but just trust him.

Hold tight there's a plumber on the way.

He'll be wearing a white coat and carrying a straight jacket and will probably claim to be a doctor but just trust him.
I know this is a wind up, but can't tell if the one about calling up the drain cleaning people.
This isn't a wind up im just worried! All these people winding me up is not helping!

CALM DOWN SON YOUR RIGHT TO BE WORRIED,i really feel for you,could i possibly help,where are you based

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Back