How do I remove plastic compression coupling to access external waste pipe? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How do I remove plastic compression coupling to access external waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Rodding points can go on every bend, install a 't' with the blind part a threaded removable stop end. centralheatking
Putting rodding T on every bend is an overkill.

Luckily there is a slight angle to our house in the direction of the soil pipe. I did ask about the need for more fall, but installer said pump in our saniflo is so powerful so not an issue. After flushing I can hear water washing around in the loft pipes for around 30 secs before it goes through to external run and into main soil pipe, so working fine now.
Anything over a few seconds is wrong.

Too many fittings there. :eek:
How would you do it?

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
No problem, thank you for the advice. I admit...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Nice one cheers. Can anyone confirm the actual...
Replies
Views
  • Question
First assuming existing waste is from Bath &...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate, thats really helpful photo, and...
Replies
Views
Back