How do I remove the thermostatic valve on a bath store shower bar mixer - i | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How do I remove the thermostatic valve on a bath store shower bar mixer - i in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

AE957C8F-7B86-4DAA-AB4B-DF5BED854B0B.jpeg

I can’t get to the nut as it is in the mixer bar - is there a tool to use?
Thanks

Steve

Either need a slim walled box spanner/socket or can you remove the end of the bar valve? The chrome looks like there’s a shut line- is the end held on with a grub screw at the back/bottom or can it just be pulled off?

Upvote 0
Box spanner or deep socket

Upvote 0
Either need a slim walled box spanner/socket or can you remove the end of the bar valve? The chrome looks like there’s a shut line- is the end held on with a grub screw at the back/bottom or can it just be pulled off?
Thanks for responding I can not see any grubs on the chrome. I did find this diagram which makes me think a box spanner

Attachments

• 20906BE5-F4CD-4CC7-9DD1-99A36FA05F9F.jpeg
    20906BE5-F4CD-4CC7-9DD1-99A36FA05F9F.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 30
Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I've just read your thread. Most decent...
Replies
Views
  • Question
These sort of things get discontinued for a...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
I am redoing my bathroom and not sure what the...
Replies
Views
Thermostatic shower
T
  • Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Any thoughts on a shower system to...
Replies
Views
Back