How to Repressurise Vaillant Boiler? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to Repressurise Vaillant Boiler? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I returned from a weekend away and noticed that the boiler was flashing “0,8 bar”.

I put the heating on and the the “0.8 bar” message has since disappeared but the water level is right on the edge, so it needs topping up.

I’ve looked underneath and below the boiler but I’m still not sure how to repressurise it. Nothing matches what I’ve researched online so I’m hesitant to mess around with pipes when I don’t know what I’m doing.

I’ve attached some photos.

I’ve tried turning the white taps but they didn’t seem to do anything. Am I missing something really obvious?

If anyone could point out what to do, it would be much appreciated.

94E8B0E8-DC12-4B85-8F49-F9B5D64C1312.jpeg
FC7C335C-08BC-49E8-A73E-42D10664031B.jpeg

open one white tap then open the other slowly that will do it up to 1.2 will be fine close both taps

Similar plumbing topics

Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks John. Perfect. Much appreciated.
Replies
Views
So, you’re unlikely to save much if any money...
Replies
Views
Sorry. Printed Circuit Board inside Boiler.
Replies
Views
Back