How to stop the newsletter style emails? | Make a suggestion about the forum in general | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss How to stop the newsletter style emails? in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at Plumbers Forums

Australia
S

Seregwethrin

I previously posted that I could not stop newsletter style emails and I was told the forum software was new so I was getting them.

I started getting the emails again last one is "PlumbersForums.net | Monday Email".

I just don't want to get emails, how are we going to stop them? And is it going to last for a few months again?

Can you delete accounts please?

Morning,

Thanks for your comments. I will speak with Dan today and see what we can do.

Regards
Lou

Similar plumbing topics

I will have to experiment like you said and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Will be a 15-60 then prob ups2 Green lights ?
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Builders innit, make'em pay.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
Back