I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Looking for a gearman speaking plumber wanna be or gas !
Will train for free if i get train in German lenguage !

Meinen Sie das ernst , oder soll das nur ein witz sein.
Und glauben Sie sie konnen etwa damit Anfangen.

sorry just showing off

Wurde dir gerne helfen aber ich konnte nicht noch mal umziehen meine Frau macht das nicht mit.

Ueberzetzung... would like to help but the missus wont let me move again.

ps. sorry again dont get much chance to show off my French

hello mate.....just saw ur add...my mums german and i speak fluant german if thats any help??? im currently doing a renewables course...started last year but im still working on my nvq level 2 plumbing and im in need of a on site apprentaceship!!! any help to you ??? cheers

やあスタンは夜のschool.lolで、今ではドイツ語を学んだことがあります。ドイツでは多くの人々は、しかし英語を話す!

ps. there is a lot of folk on the forum that speak double-dutch so you can learn faster!.lol

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Quality and price typically trade off in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Any experience with Optima Electrical Training...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
A
Small family business based in Kent, looking...
Replies
Views
Hey, there. I am looking for NC licensed...
Replies
Views
Back