I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Top decision! Austria is beautiful place . Salzburg , Innsbruck and zelamzee are some of my favourite places . Innsbruck is by far top for mountains . Some really nice villages near by .?

Move to Scotland. Plenty of mountains and cheaper place than Austria.

Attachments

• HPIM7727.jpg
    HPIM7727.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 27
It's different I am afraid ! If I go to Scotland I will be getting lots of my favorite drink single malt :)
Alps are something else , you have to see them to understand I am afraid ! My uncle said to me don't go to Swisscerland , as if we did we would have not bother coming back here to pick up our things , that how good it could be !

It's different I am afraid ! If I go to Scotland I will be getting lots of my favorite drink single malt :)
Alps are something else , you have to see them to understand I am afraid ! My uncle said to me don't go to Swisscerland , as if we did we would have not bother coming back here to pick up our things , that how good it could be !

They will take u for two years and educate u for free. It's to ensure migrants are an asset not problem . Unlike UK no help to get a job just benifits for 59 years

They will take u for two years and educate u for free. It's to ensure migrants are an asset not problem . Unlike UK no help to get a job just benifits for 59 years

That is a typical british attitude !
I have employed eastern europeans ie Bulgarians and they cannot believe how lazy the Brits are ?
Sad thing is the eastern eauropeans really do work hard and that is why so many jobs go their way you only have to look at construction and transport and cleaning to see !
Not saying it is a good thing but it annoys me when Brits think they are all on benifits ?
We moan about the Polish here and the Spanish moan about the Brits over there just the Brits are too lazy to learn the language and be able to read the graffiti that says Brits go home or no more English !

Have you not considered some software like Rosetta stone or something mate just to get you started until you can find a german speaker?

I think it's great for learning languages if you actually apply yourself

Good enough to pay those prices? I'm not sure about that..... but then again you can find anything on the internet :p

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Quality and price typically trade off in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Any experience with Optima Electrical Training...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
A
Small family business based in Kent, looking...
Replies
Views
Hey, there. I am looking for NC licensed...
Replies
Views
Back