i gave the boiler 'at risk' | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss i gave the boiler 'at risk' in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
should have been covered in your CPA1 (if you have done it yet) and if not i would be very wary of doing ambient air test and recording results someone somewhere would/could question the integrity of the test and interpretation of results, but briefly (at this time of night) hold probe 2m above ground level and take reading at 1 minute intervals and assess what the readings are and make a decision on whether they are above safe levels, done with appliances all off then on to see if there is an ingress of CO from somewhere else (haha i did say briefly didnt I)

Thak you for the briefness 'kirkgas' .. for those. my self included, who do not come across that many incidence where the need to check for CO is neccessary, your imput is appreciated :D

I worry that newbies to this proffession are to scared to experience the reality of what exists out there and live to much to the rules dictaded by the bodies that be.........!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
Could be the expansion relief or an overflow...
Replies
Views
The boiler is just responding by limiting the...
Replies
Views
Just for completion, and to have this archived...
Replies
Views
Back