Ideal boilers | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ideal boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiring fault or an airlock. Doesn't look like the greatest install though to be honest.

Think this has been a cheep install, OP only wanted a boiler replacement, all other pipework/controls excising to keep costs down, Why all the elbows on right hand side of boiler ?? No hot water could be an excising fault.

Is the boiler in a loft or garage? Just wondering why it has a pipe stat, I cant make it out from the picture if it has a room stat or frost stat next to the boiler?

It could either be poor wiring or a faulty 2 port valve on the DHW side.

If that is a frost stat then he should have installed a separate room stat so you can control the heating.

Am I missing something as I cant see a cylinder stat in the pictures.

Last edited:
Is the boiler in a loft or garage? Just wondering why it has a pipe stat, I cant make it out from the picture if it has a room stat or frost stat next to the boiler?

It could either be poor wiring or a faulty 2 port valve on the DHW side.

If that is a frost stat then he should have installed a separate room stat so you can control the heating.

Am I missing something as I cant see a cylinder stat in the pictures.

Looks like room stat, think the controller is on right of photo, system has MVs but they look a problem to get at !

It's a frost stat linked with a pipe stat but don't know why they have used it

In the interim the op should be able to attain hot water via the immersion elements.

:O that's awful. I feel for the guy. Who does a u bend like that just to offset the pipe :/ I can't believe this guy is gsr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
H
Prob blocked / frozen condense pipe does it...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am...
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back