I'm tidying up the forums a bit | Off-topic Chat | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss I'm tidying up the forums a bit in the Off-topic Chat area at Plumbers Forums

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
It's been a while since I've stepped back and took a look at the forums which are being used etc.

The Plumbers Arms and Gas forums are all now public, but you won't be able to post in them without meeting the usual criteria.

Private Forums detract posting from the normal forums which Google 'crawls' and then indexes. The more threads we have out of the eyes of Google the less chance we have of new members coming aboard.

I've made this change across the network, not just here.

Thanks for understanding.

Still messing around with the general forums we need before sorting out the sidebars and whats new pages etc. So hang in there guys and gals. :)

Evening mate. If you make the private gas forums public, don’t you make yourself and everyone else liable as there is gas safe engineer only advice in there that the public shouldn’t be made aware of? It should be for our eyes only?

Mate, anything hidden doesn't get indexed or ads on it these days. Since Jan that. So you will still need be gas reg to post or reply in there. Any threads posted about gas elsewhere will be moved to there when they have shown their gas reg.

But we had double the traffic of electricians yesterday all American. So I need work out what their gas system is for their engineers and either let them in there or make an American version.

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
O
30 kw is going to be more than enough heating...
Replies
Views
O
Agreed. Unvented cylinder and either a system...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back