Is this a good combi boiler deal? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Is this a good combi boiler deal? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LMWHome

Hi everyone,

I could really do with advice on whether or not this is a good deal:

“valliant 831 condensing combi boiler. Magnaclean for primary water and limescale reducer for main cold water supply to the boiler. Notification from gas safe on the fitter’s behalf, gas safety certificate and one year guarantee on his pipe work and the boiler. Total cost (including VAT) £2300.”

The flat where I am getting the work done is in London. I look forward to your replies as this is all very new to me ! Thanks :)

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk LMWHome. Thanks for introducing yourself.

seems a fair price,Being supplied with a good boiler and plumber is fitting magnaclean and lime reducer,so seem in good hands

wouldnt go for it myself, but then i'm a plumber aint i !!
welcome to forum

tbh depends on location in the country in london thats about the right price
the 831 is a good boiler and not cheap
labour round here tends to be quite high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I have seen a combi installation where the...
Replies
Views
Perhaps we should start plumbers collage...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun appreciate you taking the time to...
Replies
Views
As their elderly what about unvented cylinder...
Replies
Views
Back