JOTM comp September | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 86
  • Views 8K

Discuss JOTM comp September in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post up some pics of the Bridge of Allan bathroom install next week when it's finished.

Nice pipe work that Gray0689. It's good to see skilled copper work instead of push fit bends and pipe snaking all over the place.

DSCI1221.jpgAylesbury Vale-20120803-00063.jpgDSCI1225.jpgAylesbury Vale-20120803-00066.jpg
Done all Plumbing, plastering and tiling
changed photo 3 but still havent got a good one

Attachments

• Aylesbury Vale-20120803-00064.jpg
    Aylesbury Vale-20120803-00064.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:
domestos at the ready be warned though martin the old man was removing a stinking old bog a few years ago,it broke as they do when cemented to the floor and he cut his hand open this led to a infection that caused his intestine or bowel cant remember to swell shut this caused agonising pain blood at the wrong end and 3 weeks in hospital,docs thought he had cancer thankfully he did not and fully recovered

sorry, i thought the comp was jobby of the month? (jotm)

theres plenty around the seat and base!.

Don't know what's worse, the jobbys or that Plumbsure toilet.

it was the 'doings' smeared on the toilet seat, not noticed till i put me tools on it..............
i used to have a mate to call on, i was on holiday and asked him to call round to unblock the drain.
i think he is still after me?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
great, thanks for sharing, really difficult to...
Replies
Views
yes , the meter for the immersion heater. Not...
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
J
I thought that's what was likely. Nice to hear...
Replies
Views
Back