junior 24i boilder 4 flashes a second | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss junior 24i boilder 4 flashes a second in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

junior 24i boilder.
It produces a fault only when running hot water through a tap. The heating works fine every time. The hot water issue is intermittent and producess 4 flashes a seconds fault code.

I replaced the PCB as the pump relay fried last year. The hot water fault was happening before then. But it's starting to bug us now we don't have a electric shower. We only used it to wash the pots before.

We have to reset the boiler a few times before it works. It's perticuallarly bad after the heatings been on.

Any suggestions would be great, just so we know where we are if it needs a technician to look at it. Don't want to get ripped off.

Cheers
Joe

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
the op says no water in prv balloon so not prv...
Replies
Views
Thanks Enthalpy, Your conclusion is exactly...
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
done, but let's assume you didn't see that...
Replies
Views
Back