Keston boiler - even more problems | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Keston boiler - even more problems in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesl99

I've a Keston C36, 4 years old and had nothing but problems with it, almost from day 1. Last week I had the pcb replaced, the ignitor rod and a couple of other bits and pieces as it wouldn't ignite. It was ok for a couple of days now, when there is a demand for water, it ignites, the water warms up and goes cold after about 30 seconds. heating seems alright though.

any help . please

Me Gran used to say 'some things are beyond help' .......... think Kestons come into that category

They should come with a government wealth warning on the box , as the repairs and ultimate early boiler replacement does effect your finances in a negative manor

imho

Get a new boiler lol, Kestons really are awful boilers. Best thing for a Keston is getting on a service contract with british gas or someone else so they can keep coming out and repairing it and it only costs you a set amount a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Not if the cylinder is already satisfied, and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Gut feeling is PCB Time for someone...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
Back