Kingfisher MF 60 (Mf CFL/RSL 60) boiler. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Kingfisher MF 60 (Mf CFL/RSL 60) boiler. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nichos

Hi, Please forgive the continuous writing, the Return key of the keaboard does not work ??. I have a Kingfisher MF 60 (Mf CFL/RSL 60) boiler with a replacement boiler programmer BP2000 (not the one it came with). Works OK but I would like to know if the boiler "temperature Censor" overrides the programmer heating demand if the water is hot already? THANK you.

programmer just turns it on or off the room stat or cyl stat ask for heat when they are below set temp

Agree. The programmer is only a time clock. The Thermostats control the temperature.

Agree. The programmer is only a time clock. The Thermostats control the temperature.

Thank you both, I wonder if besides the Cyl. Stat, will the " temp. sensor" in the boiler control the same over& above?. BTW I noticed that typing here the "Return" action of my keyboard is not operating. Everywhere else works OK.

That`s coz your using internet explorer (some kind of conflict), try firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Just to check the boiler dial is on hot water...
Replies
Views
I started a long winded response but deleted...
Replies
Views
Under the Energy Price Cap rates from 1...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Not if the cylinder is already satisfied, and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back