leeds price | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss leeds price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
just trawing on e/bay flea/bay and came across this, Item number: 190519756852

wonder what the real price would be ?

obviously it will never be £100 with all the little extras like powerflushing etc.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm think what about the custards that say if /when u get done early uve not been here 8 hrs im not paying you the full money i always advetise works starting from and not proper priced as people allways put u down as far as they can and say thats what ur add says

So...You pay for 1 days labour, he's got the boiler hanging there, no flue, gas pipe held in with one clip and the alarm bell goes for the end of the day.. what happens next??? Sounds a risky venture to get involved in IMHO.

Yes it is remember the name (cheap central heating)
Lives up to name anyway lol

hope he is not on here?. even so, dissapointing.imo.

i have just done some figures from his prices and the boiler install is based on 2.5 hrs work.

but still supplies and fits sime band b boilers according to the web site?.

if you are on here, pm me?.

allen,

you must know a secret or two,

how does this work, is it by numbers and quantity or just allways extras?.

education please!!!

heating-eng is a ex British Gas not engineer -SELLS MAN !

He posted before and £100.00 per day he must be hungry for £

bG sells tricks again selling labour fore £100+ diesel cost per/mile +lunch £20+coffee breaks plus sandwich +£10 for **** and for speaking to customers+......never stops all the tricks

after we all safer from this

a hundred a day!!!! blimey theyaint arf charging a lot of of money for up north prices, you will all be wantin london rates next!!!!!!!!!!

dawn here I worked for a firm in Kensington emergency rates £90 per half hour pls mater/parking -fault fined then go and get materials
at £90 per 30 min rate then go back and put %200 on material and then repair at £90 per 30 min then invoice pack up and clear off everything then make invoice paper and have a little chat what i have done then issue invoice and ask how they pay credit card cheque
horrible job left company after two weeks ! could not do this rip off people ! as engineer i was getting %50 of labour charge plus all % on materials !

normal rates were £90 p/h or (part of ) +mater+parking !!!
repair toilet cistern ones cost customer £300.00

Last edited:
thing is, i cant see many ppl using a engineer that advertises on ebay.. he must be so desperate for work , maybe he needs the money to feed his horse lol.. joking aside tho i think ppl advertising stupid prices give us all a bad name... if he does it for that he can sub off me ha

i just seen his website... New Boiler Leeds A Rated Combi Boiler Fully Fitted £899????????/ wow id like to see it. does anyone else here charge so little?

Maybe he's hijacked a lorry full of boilers and kept them all for himself.......899% profit on each install....not bad for 2.5 hours work.......no doubt he can do 2/3 a day so he can feed his stable full of horses.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I was charging about £900 for a boiler change and powerflush £100 is mad. Some labourers here are on £90 a day, why bother with all that extra hassle for £10. You have a van to run, insurance, tools, courses to go on. Maybe I'm just greedy but if I am I would of picked an easier job to be greedy at lol

heating-eng is a ex British Gas not engineer -SELLS MAN !

He posted before and £100.00 per day he must be hungry for £

being ex BG he probably makes his money up on the system flush at £700 a throw as we all know the system has to be flushed for the manufacturers to accept the guarantee

This is crazy you can make 3 times that in a day in leeds sometimes if you advertise well and get a good rep! and thats not even on gas work.

Any follow up on this REDSAW? Did you pm him any news just being nosey Thanks

Sorry if you guys feel that my prices are too low. As a new start up business i have had to keep my prices low to get the work.
I guarantee that all my jobs are installed to a very high standard.
I always advise on fitting a magnabooster filter and i make a little on that.
But it is true i do install the ferroli 31C for £899 , I buy the boiler for £600 and then have about £50 in materails.
This means that i earn £250 for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Normally they state the prices there willing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Two gotcha's that may or may not be applicable...
Replies
Views
Back