Looking for Nottingham plumbing company to test a new radiator lifting device | Central Heating Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for Nottingham plumbing company to test a new radiator lifting device in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Charming Reply!!!

From your post, I gather, that what you think this guy has to offer is Rubbish.
Without seeing or using it.

It doesn't suit you so it mustn't suit anyone else.

Super Mod - aka only Mod - agrees with you.
Is he referring to using a drill box to assist with hanging radiators or carrying too much equipment around.

Don't think it has to do with the Work Smarter Not Harder comment, because, like you, he doesn't know what this bloke has to offer - either do I for that fact.

But this forum will never know.

Opportunity Missed as far as I am concerned.

Get over yourself. Christ almighty. "Charming reply!!!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I disagreed with your rant, dont like it, tough sh!te. I didn't see anybody tearing the op a new one, just ways they do it at the moment.

I dont give a flying feck what you think I think!

I did not say or imply:-

1. Its rubbish.

2. It doesn't suit me!

I merely stated what i used to get the job done and the fact it's there with me makes it even easier.

Exactly - not worth the effort.

As stated Simon - doesn't suit you or your interest, so it 'obviously' doesn't suit anyone else's interests.

Go find a DIYer to help!

Simon, I chilled and had a few beers.

Some of the members and myself, on this forum might have been interested in what this guy has to offer.

Guess we'll never know because you and 'Super Mod' put an end to that.

I think this person deserved more.
He come to the Forum, offering his product for evaluation, help, advice, feedback and got bagged

It's not what the site promotes itself on.

He'll never be back again and think that we are a right bunch of pricks.

And mostly from comments / reply's from 'Super Mod' and well esteemed cohorts.

Glad to hear it, although a few more may be in order.

I'm sure anybody truly interested will have been in touch directly with th op, who I believe is a lead generation company.

Similar plumbing topics

I am 28 years old and i find it very hard to...
Replies
Views
All done.
Replies
Views
B
I get it to 6100 btu. But your rad would heat...
Replies
Views
Back