Looking for Trainee/Apprenticeship Nottingham area | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Looking for Trainee/Apprenticeship Nottingham area in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

A

andylees

Hi I have decided to retrain following redundancy and am looking for on site experience in the Nottingham/shire area. I am in my 30's, committed to the change and desperate to get on site experience. I have enrolled for my level 2 qualifications but the course does not start until September, it would be great to go into this with 6 months experience behind me. If you need any help or know of somebody that does it would be great to hear from you. I am based near Bingham so easily accessible to Nottingham, Grantham, Vale of a Belvoir etc

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi I am embarking on a career change and am...
Replies
Views
andylees
A
P
I am currently studying Level 2 City & Guilds...
Replies
Views
Perrohn
P
Should have it done in a day. If you’re a bit...
Replies
Views
Just to point out they were typing Latin not...
2 3
Replies
Views
D
Back