MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

why can Adey self promote when I cannot ?
Adey Magnaclean as a unit is probably as good as several other filters on the European market ..I designed some others but cannot self promote Lou told me off. I would go for
centramag by Trappex , a great filter mag and non mag fikter produced by a fella that put his house up to get it on the road
and Shaz is also a nice man
Magnaclean tried to wipe him out...they failed to beat him then myself and my Mr Clement helped him

Maybe I should pull my finger out and actually build the god damn thing
Hi Bog if you want to progress your idea We are quite happy to
go over it and issue an NDA before we start and involve you at all stages. We also will tell you if its a non starter or non commercial ...There are never any up,front fees ...your call
private msg if you want to
Rob Foster centralheatking

Hi Bog if you want to progress your idea We are quite happy to
go over it and issue an NDA before we start and involve you at all stages. We also will tell you if its a non starter or non commercial ...There are never any up,front fees ...your call
private msg if you want to
Rob Foster centralheatking
Surely he should be giving you a NDA? It’s his idea after all.

non disclosure agreement a formal binding contract usually time set to protect the original
artist and the developing contractor...I have active Nda with
Honeywell, Flowflex, Altecknic, Teddington Systems and 3 individuals and ....often an nda will turn into a formal contract
within 12 months
chking

Last edited:
I fit the pro 2 if possible not had any issues haven't used the atom as yet . Kop

Screenshot_20180826-182005.png

Are we not being buttered up for the one that links to Wi-Fi (or summat) plumber parts (seems to have become a adey salesman) had a youtubes on it but couldn't be naffed to watch. Magnaclean with Wi-Fi. What next. Pffft

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Our Adey product range includes an assortment...
Replies
Views
The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, I can try this, out of interest, what is...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Back