Mixing Pressure Problems | Central Heating Forum | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Mixing Pressure Problems in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Excellent, the trick now is to try to figure out what is the heat input into your UFH to heat your house, don't know the Baxi heat output but whatever it is, it is more than likely that it can modulate down to 5 or 6 kw which in turn means that it should certainly just now ( 1C here in Cork) be running continuously to have any meaningful contribution to heating the house, is it?.

Any update on the above?.
It seems to be working of sorts. I think that the system is possibly too big and the flow of water too low to heat the house properly. I can get the rooms up to 21/22 but the circulating hot water never gets above 35. I suppose that this makes it more efficient, but it can't cope with sudden changes in temp! I managed to get the pressure balanced by a bit of trial and error, but I'm seriously thinking of buying myself a thermal imaging device so that I can see what's really going on!

Similar plumbing topics

Yes - the recommendation above is accurate for...
Replies
Views
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
Hi Tony How did you get on with your diverter...
Replies
Views
J
We’ve had a UFH system installed as part of...
Replies
Views
JSlippy
J
Set the ufh mixer to 30-40 / what the design...
Replies
Views
Back