Mortgages | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Mortgages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got an appointment with an advisor next week scary times! It's either that or find a new missus

Got an appointment with an advisor next week scary times! It's either that or find a new missus

Id go with the new mrs because when this one gets bored she'll take the house anyway! ........ God I'm so bitter! Must move on Adam move on!!

good luck, first time buyers are on the increase,so they must be looking at the market more favourably

I'm going to see one in the new year. Looking at house around the 190k mark, but buying in my own. Got near enough 35k deposit though, so mortgage should be do able. Just got to see the right advisor :)

I'm going to see one in the new year. Looking at house around the 190k mark, but buying in my own. Got near enough 35k deposit though, so mortgage should be do able. Just got to see the right advisor :)

You can buy a street up your way for that can't ya?!

i am on 2-3k a week boys :)

Walk into a bank with a payslip or invoice and I'm sure they'll offer you something. I'm SE to and do over a grand a week most weeks and it opens a few doors that otherwise wouldn't be there. Your supposed to have 3 years books when SE but the mortgage advisor has told me because I am earring decent money she can get around that. Speak to someone, cause with that deposit you'll get something.

Thats some serious saving matey my stash is 4 k at the moment. Everytime i get to 10k i pay 5k off the mortgage only another 115 to go but always goes a bit lower at christmas

it was a wind up again and i can see who my mates are .......no one from here :) pmsl :) lol

A mortgage is just a rent paid to a bank. Ditch the missus, get a new one and go Housing Association. I'd do that if I wasn't tied in to my mortgage for another 5 years.

On the cards over 2 years now

Should be sound then pal with 2 years slips, 2 of my mates who are SE can't remortgage as they want 3 years books, silly deposit or both! Days of self cert for a mortgage after recession and bankers frolics are well gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Nope but there’s nothing in you asking the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you very much for this. I will get some...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
Do you have an unvented cylinder? Temperature...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Knappers, I will take a take a look at...
Replies
Views
Back