Mortgages | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Mortgages in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be sound then pal with 2 years slips, 2 of my mates who are SE can't remortgage as they want 3 years books, silly deposit or both! Days of self cert for a mortgage after recession and bankers frolics are well gone!

Got a mate on the cabs who's finding it hard

I managed it last year. Had to jump through a lot of hoops, but the accountant & mortgage advisor sorted it. We had £20,000 and it wasn't enough on a place that cost us £198,000.

So a wealthy friend of mine loaned me £20,000. We managed to get the mortgage with £40K deposit, but even then it was close.

I managed it last year. Had to jump through a lot of hoops, but the accountant & mortgage advisor sorted it. We had £20,000 and it wasn't enough on a place that cost us £198,000.

So a wealthy friend of mine loaned me £20,000. We managed to get the mortgage with £40K deposit, but even then it was close.
Nice one Danny it is tough, that Stan's a good lad lending you £20k!

Even though he's a frog, Pierre-Joseph Proudhon was correct when he wrote "Property is theft."

And the aboriginal tribes tell you you can't own the land, you can only borrow it for a short while.

I've owned homes. I've always had buddhist beliefs, and deep down I'm a crusty old hippie. I wouldn't buy again.

we have 91k saved but not cradit history so still renting :(

91k? I'll set you up in a nice house for that deposit! ;)

u9aqa2yh.jpg

but i guess there are such thingsas responsibility ie tied down and negative equity, maintenance etc.

but i guess there are such thingsas responsibility ie tied down and negative equity, maintenance etc.

Lack of freedom, constantly hoping the roof don't drop on your head or the arse plummets out of the market leaving you with a pile of bricks in close formation that you can't afford.

i owe the princly sum of 2k on my mortgage and havent paid it for 2 years they can whistle for the final bit as i refuse to pay a fee that they have quadruppled to finish it im on a 1 percent over base raTE MORTGAGE SO ITS COSTING ME ABOUT 60 QUID A YEAR GREEDY FECKERS HAVER HAD MORE THAN TWICE WHAT THEY LENT ME

There is for holiday only for short time ..... Is like 1980 na for some and others live better then the one in Chelsea and Kensington

i owe the princly sum of 2k on my mortgage and havent paid it for 2 years they can whistle for the final bit as i refuse to pay a fee that they have quadruppled to finish it im on a 1 percent over base raTE MORTGAGE SO ITS COSTING ME ABOUT 60 QUID A YEAR GREEDY FECKERS HAVER HAD MORE THAN TWICE WHAT THEY LENT ME
well done you have menaged to pay off !!

And not an ounce of bitterness shown! Lol.

Used to be 3 x your wages which wasn't a bad thing imo. If the had stuck to that maybe the country wouldn't be fkd!

The house we live is worth about £380k ...there is no way this is the real value of this sami . I could se building it from scratch for no more then £80k Max
so where is the rest of the money ????

First house i built in 1987 cost me £26K including the land and the carpets. 4 bed kit house bungalow. Started it first week in April and moved in 18th July. Did all the work except the brickwork and rendering myself and never lost a shift at work.
When i was done the bank manager didn't believe i had built it for that and came up to see it!
I stole half of it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Nope but there’s nothing in you asking the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you very much for this. I will get some...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
Do you have an unvented cylinder? Temperature...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Knappers, I will take a take a look at...
Replies
Views
Back