My boiler Vaillant Turbo Max Plus 824/7 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss My boiler Vaillant Turbo Max Plus 824/7 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

knsbuilder

I have vaillant Turbo Max Plus 824/7 Boiler installed in 2003, in 2006 we change pump so said the engineer and twice the diverter valve been replace. Now devlped new fault which is hot water. It comes on and few second later orange light goes out but the green light keeps flashing. Not enough hot water and because of orange light keeps going out the hot water keeps cutting off. Could anyone tell me what now have gone? Thanks

Check the system water pressure as the boiler may be overheating due to low water.

If OK then this sounds like a scaled up domestic plate heat exchanger which would need to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
If its a quick fix then a callout will be £70+...
Replies
Views
Best to get a gas safe engineer or vaillant...
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, it’s a big old house, 6 bedrooms over 3...
Replies
Views
Back