My Shower | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss My Shower in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

05hip

Hiya!

I was using my shower when i noticed that the 'low pressure' light was on. It turned my hot water to freezing cold in under a minute. It then went back to hot. Then again the low pressure light showed and it went cold. Everytime I switch on the shower, it changes from hot to freezing cold every 1-2 minutes.

How can I solve this problem? Is it something wrong with the pressure? Do I need to invest in a new shower?

Please help me!

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
Electrical shower problems I have installed a...
Replies
Views
Johnales
J
  • Question
I've just read your thread. Most decent...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hot water to hot shutting anti scold on shower...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is it posssible to install a booster pump, of...
Replies
Views
Back