Need local plumbers for product feedback | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Need local plumbers for product feedback in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

I work for a company that makes silicone dispensers and we're running a small focus group in Hungerford (UK) on 14th June to get feedback on some new products. If you have any tips on how to find local plumbers who can help, that would be great.

We're offering free lunch and a free cordless dispenser for anyone who attends.

If this is of interest to you, let me know. Thanks for your support.

Similar plumbing topics

piedplumbersydney submitted a business listing...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I shall take a look in that case and...
Replies
Views
This clown is just after being told how to set...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are looking for a plumber to join our...
Replies
Views
Re: Trade only: New branch Williams Plumbers...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back