Nest wiring question | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Nest wiring question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

JTplumbingservices

Gas Engineer
If this is going into an existing system with a programmer and room stat is it just a case of wiring the nest stat into the old room stat and the heat link into the old programmer wires?
Cheers

What system combi or s plan

Best to remove the wiring and fit receiver below boiler you need to be gas safe to do this if the wiring is behind the main cover

I passed my gas on the 19th of December.. just waiting on my certificate now
Ive been a time served plumber since 2006 but our company didn’t do gas work so we had to sign something to say I wouldn’t be able to sit my assessments.
My current company is the first since then who agreed to put me through it so now I’m trying to educate myself on heating controls, fault finding etc

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Thanks, the installer had linked a permanent...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Its a very ingenious but devilishly cunning...
Replies
Views
Yes or via the fused spur
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
Back