New boiler and scrappage | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New boiler and scrappage in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
bg 30 IS A GLOW WORM HXI in tarts clothing!! (tailored for BG so we can range rate it up to 30kw if need be) but can i just say didn't i tell ya BG prices were gunna tumble???

bg 30 IS A GLOW WORM HXI in tarts clothing!! (tailored for BG so we can range rate it up to 30kw if need be) but can i just say didn't i tell ya BG prices were gunna tumble???

Fitting a glowworm the prices should tumble :(
and rating it up to 3o kw is going to cut nicely into thier homecare cover profit even more

Last edited by a moderator:
all prices have tumbled and the 330 is far better than any bog standard glow worm!!
fair play to you smoggs, was it you who was on about Bg cutting down on management ,getting the engineers to quote etc etc?, they will either put me out of work or go bust.
Looks like the days of me putting a quote in a after a BG visit and getting my arm ripped off are over:(.

fair play to you smoggs, was it you who was on about Bg cutting down on management ,getting the engineers to quote etc etc?, they will either put me out of work or go bust.
Looks like the days of me putting a quote in a after a BG visit and getting my arm ripped off are over:(.

it was yes, it's not all it promised though!! if it's not a straight boiler swap it's business as usual!! i.e 4 grand for a full system (6rads and a boiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
H
Prob blocked / frozen condense pipe does it...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
thanks.... yes, so my diagram and wording is...
2 3
Replies
Views
Back