New boiler Main HE vs Worcester CDI | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New boiler Main HE vs Worcester CDI in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burner gaskets pmsl look at the 133 HE.....
Fans now sorted EBM's problem WB take the hassle
Filling links don't have a problem my self as I leave them fitted lol
CDi is not a calibration mode it is a condensate fill which is entered after a power cut, or engineer mode mode can be deactivated via the menu 4F to be exact
The only one I can give you is the PRV, utter carp design, but I don't worry about them for 7 years anyhow

and i dont worry about the 133 wont work on them at all,just replace for duotec 1/gold combi(wont fit GA),but your bringing past boilers into it,the 105 for example was a cracking boiler,worster could not make one this good,at the time they had the 24 and 28i junior a boiler well known for a very dangerous fault,the pcb fails and melts the top end of the boiler,the baxi ga range is tat,however stick a greenstar next to a duotec one its easy to see which ones better designed

Personally I think vern has said all the reasons why i hate wb, you have to know all the various codes to get it to work, let alone diagnose the breakdowns. All I want is simple to work with and on, not reams of indexes to investigate and setup something, just more to go wrong in the short term. I'm not saying intergas are perfect but at least the diagnostics can be done by most gs techies who dont have to pay to go on a course to be told what should be in the servicing manual already and get a free diagnostics card.

none of us will ever agree on a boiler choice, Baxi will never make a full range of reliable boilers,only some good ones(GA and solo HE are pants,and Worcesters will never be brass components and always suffer incontinence,and ideal will never win which? boiler of the year LOL

none of us will ever agree on a boiler choice, Baxi will never make a full range of reliable boilers,only some good ones(GA and solo HE are pants,and Worcesters will never be brass components and always suffer incontinence,and ideal will never win which? boiler of the year LOL

Serious question what's bad about the solo HE? As you can fit these on 3 wires no perm live or pump over run to worry about!

Serious question what's bad about the solo HE? As you can fit these on 3 wires no perm live or pump over run to worry about!
133 in disguise,about to either change one i fitted 2 years ago or baxi are sorting it,out 10 times in its first year every part changed at least twice worked for a bit then hex started whining 2 years later same noise again

Last edited by a moderator:
133 in disguise,about to either change one i fitted 2 years ago or baxi are sorting it,out 10 times in its first year every part changed at least twice worked for a bit then hex started whining 2 years later same noise again

Will avoid then pal, have a job coming up where a WB Ri will be a nightmare because of wiring, so the solo would fit the bill, will have a rethink or move pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
thanks again pork chop i will go for the 25kw...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
A decent water pressure and flow will be...
Replies
Views
Before yo do anything you need to know, for...
Replies
Views
I also thought it was 10:1, for the 4000 and...
Replies
Views
As above tkar if you want good or even optimum...
Replies
Views
Back