New Boiler Replacement | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New Boiler Replacement in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brvaland

Hi,

I am planning to replace my existing boiler to new combi boiler. I have two boiler which I wanted to pros and cons of the boiler.

> Vaillant ecotec pro 28 Condensing Combi Boiler
> Worcester Greenstar 30CDI HE Condensing Combi Boiler

I have a 3 bedroom mid-terraced house with a 1 bathroom.

Kind Regards
Bhavesh

Out of the two would good with the Worcester Greenstar 30cdi.in my opinion a better boiler

:)

Thanks for your reply.

We are looking to replace few radiators, so wanted to check which brands are best value for money?

I have checked the Double / Single Universal Radiators on Wickes.co.uk

Please advise?

I have also been quoted as below

• Worchester Greenstar 30Si - £905.00
  • Worchester Greenstar 30CDi - £975.25
The difference between the above 2 boiler is only £80.00

I wanted to check which boiler will be best for my property?

My Property details
3 Bedroom Mid-terrace House
1 bathroom
7 Radiators.

5 people in my household, I leave with my parents who are almost 60 yrs old.

Kind Regards
Bhavesh

it that price inc flue? both are same boiler just few tweaks be tween them, if inc flue then price is not too bad but should be able to save more , check around ffor better price?

Flue is not included, there is a seperate standard flue cost £57.00 quoted.

at that price should inc flue atleast, as far as rads go, any well known brand,as they all much alike, as long as you stay away from the cheap ones,

Thanks for your reply.

I have managed to get a cheaper deal online for Worcester Greenstar 30cdi Combi Pack that includes boiler, flue and clock for £1,039.00 (Boilers | Gas, Electric and Combi Boilers | Boiler Heating Supplies)

Sorry, I am newbie to central heating so don't know much about which are well known brands and cheapy ones. I was looking online for radiators and found few brands as below.

> Myson (directheatingsupplies.co.uk)
> Kudox (B&Q)
> Universal (Wickes)

Let me know if it is OK to get any one of the above brand (myson is cheaper slightly).

Kind Regards
Bhavesh

have a look at toolstation for radiators vary competitively priced

steve

look ok to me , mybe some one on hear can through some more light on the rads, some one who has -years -of dealing with them.

good luck , let us know your finished result,

cjg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
There must be many installations that are in...
Replies
Views
thanks.... yes, so my diagram and wording is...
2 3
Replies
Views
If you are thinking about installing pv panels...
Replies
Views
J
In a simular situation to yourself, partners...
Replies
Views
Back