New Boiler Upgrade | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New Boiler Upgrade in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Logicearl

Currently we have a Potterton Netaheat Profile 40E which is showing its age (pre 1990), and would like to replace it (combi).
As there are many to choose from, we would welcome any recommendations as to which make/model.
Looking at a budget of around > £800.
TIA

Ideal Logic Plus is your best bet. Think that will fall into your budget of buying the boiler, then the price of fitting etc etc

Thanks for the info.
Just been looking and come across the Vaillant Eco +'s, they any good? Slightly dearer I know. But maybe willing to push the boat out, if its worth it.

I'd have a logic plus over an EcoTEC pro, better specs, better components and easier on the wallet.

I actually meant to say the Ecotech Plus as opposed to the pro, if that makes any differemce. If it doesn't then I'll probably stick with the logic plus.

Anyone selling the "vouge" I get the immpresion its a fair bit more than £1k.

I actually meant to say the Ecotech Plus as opposed to the pro, if that makes any differemce. If it doesn't then I'll probably stick with the logic plus.

If you can go for the plus, it's a good boiler. I don't really install the pro as I don't think it offers good value compared to logic.

I fitted a vogue last week. Never again.

I personally like Worcesters but they are expensive. I would not touch an ideal after the isar/icos. I am still sceptical about the logic, so if it is ideal or vaillant I would go for the Vaillant all day long.

Personally I'd be fitting a Remeha Avanta Exclusive, though the boilers mentioned above are good also.

i heard that too, believe they are red and say something like 'less is more' on them, so i have been told anyway

A lot to choose from then, lol.
So basically any of the ones mentioned would be ok.
Now its just a case of which one :smile:

Oh and thanks to all for feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
There must be many installations that are in...
Replies
Views
Main eco, Baxi 600 or 800 5, 7 or 10 years...
Replies
Views
Back