New boiler - who should I believe? | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New boiler - who should I believe? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I've not participated in this thread its nice to see someone come back and be appreciative of the advice given, seen as we give it out for free in our spare time

Just to throw in a word.
In my life of living with many heating systems I prefer a combi - and we have 5 in my household. (My Husband - the heating installer doesn't agree with me for all the reasons you read above).
The non-stop water when the hot tap is running for hours is good! You know all that....

Wanted to add there are lots of UF heating systems you could consider for the new room - don't rule it out. The cheapest installation option is probably electric UFH - we have it in parts of our house and regularly install it in others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
That's what I was hoping, looks like a good...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
Back