New Ideal Vogue 40kw combi problem | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New Ideal Vogue 40kw combi problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are coming out today.
Had to leave the boiler disconnected all weekend so my name is mud.
I will update later

It will be the gas valve u had that as well they may compo the customer

It will be the gas valve u had that as well they may compo the customer
How do you mean?

It was the o-ring on the brass injector slack/loose. Not making a good seal and letting too much gas through!

Great news scott, least all is well, was original gas rate not high as shouldve been

I had this with the 1st 40kw vogue I fitted, would do hot water fine but as soon as you put it in max service mode went 0.004 and rose to a max of 0.007, inlet pressure, gas rate were spot on as was co/co2 in min service mode. Called ideal they sent out a guy and changed the injector. The injector opening was slightly oval, nothing major but enough to notice when put up against a replacement. They replaced the injector and it was spot on.

scott the one i had a problem with was the gas valve was knacked and was pushing to much gas into the boiler, had to order it from honeywell took a week to come in, but they adjusted the gas valve on the boiler to allow safe working

Its not good piece of mind for customers whove saved up money for a new boiler and we have to call engineers out b4 they get chance to use it. Obviously ideal has an inhouse problem as i said in a previous post ive had the ideal guy out on couple new logic plus both with same spark problem . Putting me off of ideal slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Its up to you, I am perfactly happy with 6LPM...
Replies
Views
No, decided to go for Viessmann Vitodens 100-W...
Replies
Views
C
Nobody seems to know what this is based on, if...
Replies
Views
Hi, From my experience, ESI controls are...
Replies
Views
Back