new installation | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss new installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far to cheap use worcester controls and filter and add 2years warranty to your boiler as said a realistic price to do the job is £1000+ , take the 2 days off and watch how this install is being done you will regret it if you dont .

Far to cheap use worcester controls and filter and add 2years warranty to your boiler as said a realistic price to do the job is £1000+ , take the 2 days off and watch how this install is being done you will regret it if you dont .
He has already had it done mate. The thread was started ages ago.

i have read all the reviews twice i think that it is under priced
that doesn't make him a bad guy renew all the rads first see how much sluge is in them put a sluge cleaner in the centrol heating and run on the old boiler for the night to break down whats in the pipwork. do you have a magna clean of some sort check and clean. drain down and refill.
if all the rads are being changed there is no need to powerflush with hash chemicals as this can cause more problams .
check that he is gas safe
ark for references for the last three jobs
every body needs to earn a buck
dont for get that you have supplied the boiler the rads he has not mayed a penney on it if it goes wrong its down to you to sort, for what ever reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys Im doing a new build near Brecon...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
The burner output might be the problem, I’m...
Replies
Views
My advice for what it's worth is it not the...
Replies
Views
You got it mate should save a few quid over...
Replies
Views
Back