New Logo | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New Logo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally either through the merchants as they usually hold trade morning pushing there shizzle.
You can ask the manufacturers direct to get them to contact you.
Im mainly an ideal installer so speak pretty regular with my rep.
Do a bit or worcester too, poss a bit more in the new year so will put more speaking to him aswell.
It can depend on the rep aswell sometimes they can be knobs last worcester rep in our area was right right bell end. The new one is ok? The baxi on one in our area is ok but i dont fit them anymore, not because i dont like them just stick to ideal and Worcester. Fitting too many different makes life more complicated.

You can also use them to get on their courses and stuff like that

Agree with shaun though making the T & H bigger looks better but everything like that is a personal opinion and is quite subjective rather than objective.

Agree with shaun though making the T & H bigger looks better but everything like that is a personal opinion and is quite subjective rather than objective.

True indeed, Sir

Looks good Jay. Agree it sounds like a fancy wine bar but it will stick in peoples' minds...

No that's just design.. I still have to order my cards once I get the files from the designer.

Ordered my uniform today, 5 polos, 2 hoodies and a winter jacket all embroided chest and large back logo for £122.. which I thought was a really good price
Where'd you order from dude?

Nah I'm just inquisitive mate. If it's my guy I recommended I asked Dan to contact him regarding potential sponsorship

Cool I need some new stuff. My logos still look good as day one but the shirts have been attacked by the silicone monster

Cool I need some new stuff. My logos still look good as day one but the shirts have been attacked by the silicone monster

Mine usually get attacked either by the expanding foam goblin or flux ogre lol

Hi Jay, know you appreciate straight talk so ..............

Have no idea what the logo means and don`t like the word Hammer used in a plumbing companies name tbh.

Hi Jay, know you appreciate straight talk so ..............

Have no idea what the logo means and don`t like the word Hammer used in a plumbing companies name tbh.

Lol cheers mate.. ;) don't expect everyone to like it but I'm happy with it

Got my embroidered gear today, well pleased with it :)

9ae68a52b56900a76a89087883d84980.jpg

Looks good mate

Ooh get you - bloody embroided. I can only afford print on lol..

Looks good..

Tap and Hammer....wheres that pub ??

Ooh get you - bloody embroided. I can only afford print on lol..

Looks good..

Tap and Hammer....wheres that pub ?? [emoji6]

Lol

It actually cost less then printed stuff. £122 for 5 polos, 2 hoodies and a winter jacket.. all embroidered front and back!

You're not the first to mention a drinking establishment haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My new years resolution is " No to Sweets &...
Replies
Views
Did the engineer sort out the problem with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Understood, will order the part, is it...
Replies
Views
Back