New Member - active DIYer who probably understands just enough to get into trouble | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New Member - active DIYer who probably understands just enough to get into trouble in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

S

Stuii

Hi all

I have been just about coping with small repairs, extensions to my plumbing for a while. I am a physics teacher so can understand a lot of the theory, especially the electrical side, but have no real world experience. So as the title says, I can get into trouble.

I do know when to call in the experts, and have done so many times (and always if gas is involved).;)

I joined for specific help with my Vaillant boiler (see thread), but will stay and see what I can learn.

I look forward to talking with you.

Regards

Stuart

Re: New Member - active DIYer who probably understands just enough to get into troubl

failed a level physics, my teacher was straight out of Oxford and forgot we hadnt got to his level of training, it took a mechanical engineer 10 minutes at agricultural college to explain vectors and hydraulics and make it as clear as a bell, something my physics teacher never managed in 2 years. If you promise to use practical rather than theoretical training/examples for your students youll be welcome here :)

Similar plumbing topics

R
  • Question
If you use softened water for your plants then...
Replies
Views
Robtheplumb
R
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back