new TA | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 1K

Discuss new TA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

the next set of greenies will be chosen from the following if you names on the list and your not interested just say and we will knock you off.

i know simong youve had it before but your name kept coming up again

the follwoing members have been put forward for a ta role if any of you are not interested please let us know so we can start the process

• SimonG
  • Leo21
  • Vern
  • Hammers4spanners
  • Keefy
  • whn1
  • on311ll
  • mountainman
  • lame plumber
  • Best
  • Turnpin
  • TomLane

go green like the hulk trusted advisor , normally every 3 month but i think the next set will be 6 but thats for another day

ahhh right one is honoured but much more knowledgeable characters on here than me

the next set of greenies will be chosen from the following if you names on the list and your not interested just say and we will knock you off.

the follwoing members have been put forward for a ta role if any of you are not interested please let us know so we can start the process

Sayig the same thing twice ?

The existing TA's proposed you Hammy, I tried talking them out of it lol.

All the name's above were all as proposed and will be voted on. Not everyone will make it through this time but everyone gets a crack.

i think your name was mentioned actually multi will read through posts later

Im kinda on same boat as hammers although honoured to even be mentioned tere are people on here who have huge knowledge compared to mine ! I wouldnt want to dilute the knowledge pool of the already trusted advisors ! So untill the future id like to say im out !

Hammy and on31ll

A ta doesn't need to know everything and its a good job or there would only be tamz :)

It is about offering quality advice on the things you do know and not piping up about things you don't know.
I think you both qualify.

Hammy and on31ll

A ta doesn't need to know everything and its a good job or there would only be tamz :)

It is about offering quality advice on the things you do know and not piping up about things you don't know.
I think you both qualify.

and kirkgas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

N
There is one fundamental flaw with that...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
D
Hi thanks for the message, i have no formal...
Replies
Views
DavidW
D
Back