new TA | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 1K

Discuss new TA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill happilly do it and like said honoured just think theres people before me

Well it's up to you if you want your name to stay in
There is no guarantee for any of the names on there
It's a vote after all

who said you could vote?? ;)

we have sent croppie around the twist putting names forward.

put it this way, i am green, so every feks got a chance. LOL

I thought it was national care in the community when you got yours so I guess we're square numbnuts! ;-)

All they do is slag you off in the green forum anyway, I wouldn't want access if I was you :)

ive never seen the words bellend or tosspot used as many times as I have done in the "Tom lane is a bellend and a toss pot, how did he become a plumber?" Thread :)

On the list you have lame plumber. As far as I can tell he is not an Arms member so you are not giving him a chance to exclude himself.

All they do is slag you off in the green forum anyway, I wouldn't want access if I was you :)

ive never seen the words bellend or tosspot used as many times as I have done in the "Tom lane is a bellend and a toss pot, how did he become a plumber?" Thread :)

Right, let's sort this out once & for all!

Outside now for a fight!!!

baby-boxer-daniel-napoli.jpg

On the list you have lame plumber. As far as I can tell he is not an Arms member so you are not giving him a chance to exclude himself.

thats ok too
for those who know him he can do that all by himself. lol

A ta doesn't need to know everything and its a good job or there would only be tamz
C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

Tamz is a human plumbing encyclopaedia....Of course there are many other really knowledgeable guys on here.

But as said, most of us come on here to learn not teach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

N
There is one fundamental flaw with that...
Replies
Views
Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
D
Hi thanks for the message, i have no formal...
Replies
Views
DavidW
D
Back