New tool bag/ case | Plumbing Tools | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New tool bag/ case in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

B

Bunker

Today saw the first outing for my new 'service bag'. Ive tried many tool boxes and trugs and ended up with a really nie tool roll last month but often with boiler servicing (my main role) there is little room in the boiler cupboard to lay a roll out. SO, found this (cant beleive someones done a Youtube review!) but its already proven excellent. You can have all your spanners lined up and quite alot of room for odds n sods:

£40 well spent.

Stanley FatMax Tool Organiser Bag Box 1-94-231 94-231 STA194231 - YouTube

I've had two of those blue ones think they area de by Irwin. Plumb center used to stock them. Have a look on eBay. Not great if you normally carry about a lot of tools. Both of mine ripped along the zip line.

Back