New unvented system - ground floor losing pressure | Ground Sourced Heat Pumps | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss New unvented system - ground floor losing pressure in the Ground Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Yup plumber not coming and insists not a boiler issue, says it's a leak that needs sorting. He said just keep filling up and resetting boiler until leak sorted. Good point re. Electric immersion heater, I'm not sure where that switch is on this new system, will have to ask.

What's an auto bypass??
follow the cable to hopefully find a switch for the immersion

An auto bypass will open to give water somewhere to go if the pump is running but zone valves are shut.
Nothing to do with your leak problem

Similar plumbing topics

Oh ok - I cant help myself... The only thing I...
Replies
Views
What you have is standard new build practice...
Replies
Views
Turn off all roads upstairs and all but one...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
Back