NIBE F205 boiler - please help! | Boilers | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss NIBE F205 boiler - please help! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
The temperature did rise eventually. i'm confused; I didn't think the water for the rads came from the hot water cylinder. I thought it was only water for taps that came from the hot water cylinder...

The unit has a cylinder, with another hot water cylinder wrapped round it (double-jacket).

If I'm right in remembering, the inner cylinder feeds water for the radiators, the outer one is your domestic hot water store.

The unit has a cylinder, with another hot water cylinder wrapped round it (double-jacket).

If I'm right in remembering, the inner cylinder feeds water for the radiators, the outer one is your domestic hot water store.

Ohhh. So which cylinder does the gauge relate to?

Ohhh. So which cylinder does the gauge relate to?

I guess the gauge on the f205 is domestic hot water.

P.S. I'm sorry about the private messaging. This rotten site only lets you store 1-2 messages at a time.

I guess the gauge on the f205 is domestic hot water.

P.S. I'm sorry about the private messaging. This rotten site only lets you store 1-2 messages at a time.
No worries about the private messaging.

I thought it would be measuring domestic hot water. That's why I got so confused when the temp dropped as soon as I turned the rads on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
If this is your model, some of your questions...
Replies
Views
GREENSTAR CDi CLASSIC Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Back